Customer comments

Customers who call us are asked to comment on their experience. We generally receive several opinions per day. They are automatically published here without any edits or deletions. We have so far received a total of 25,748. Below are the most recent:

25 good comments are being displayed. To view the latest 25 comments click here.
  • good (25)
  • average (0)
  • poor (0)

good
Sunday the 18th November 2018 at 21:39
Very friendly, dealt with my problem straight away on the phone. Very professional

good
Saturday the 17th November 2018 at 12:28
As always very fine service, answered on the 3rd ring. Helped me migrate from Net2 5.o to 6.0 and to another host machine. May I suggest you update documentation for 6.0 for this process?

good
Saturday the 17th November 2018 at 11:11
Engineer was polite and very helpful in resolving my issue

good
Saturday the 17th November 2018 at 09:14
Well impressed with the service, some of my required items are third party recommendations from yourselves. Would have been ice to have got a full Paxton Access solution to go along side my full Hanwha CCTV solution, but I am sure it will work.

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 22:11
Excellent Zhe was very patient & helpful on the phone & sent me the info I needed straight afer my call. Thank you.

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 20:18
Always good to deal with. Turned out to be a stand alone key pad with a failing PSU... all good now

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 15:42
Excellent hospitality, and well informed presentations if products, integration, structure etc.

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 15:04
most HELPFUL even given advise on what came in the kit.

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 14:51
Mike and the guys were very professional and not only eager to impart knowledge to the attendees but also very willing to listen, a quality that is so often ignored by many manufacturers. So as always another perfect interaction with Paxton.

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 14:34
A little feedback ...... My issue was resetting a switch2 unit back to factory setting but when I followed the instructions the keypad didn’t respond as expected and retained the original code. The reason for this was I had a different switch 2 unit to the keypad I was looking at. When I located the correct switch 2 unit it was simple. I had then to reprogram the first one but lesson learnt, I won’t make that mistake again.

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 14:14
Good service!

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 13:59
Mason is knowledgeable about the Paxton product depth, personable, and overall a great sales contact for your business. I plan to start with the product on a small scale to better understand it's capability and expand as I develop a better knowledge-base.

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 13:30
Answered all my questions regarding the lock down feature, brilliant, thanks

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 12:45
As usual - prompt to answer and freindly/helpful when trying to assist. I had hit a brick wall and didn't know why. The answer was simple but I could have spent hours pulling my hair out before it dawned on me. Within a few minuted of calling the problem is resolved and I can carry on. Thanks :-)

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 11:55
Excellent support

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 11:48
Was very helpful and quickly resolved the issue.

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 11:41
Very patient , pleasant and knowledgeable staff

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 10:21
Issue not resolved but yet again great help from Paxton. Problem not their fault they couldn’t solve it, an old machine which obviously needs replacing. Will contact them with any future issues knowing that all the people you talk to are knowledgeable and try to help. Thanks again.

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 09:42
Very helpful, issue resolved and quickly.

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 09:37
Aandachtspuntje: het aantal broodjes (2 per deelnemer) zou wel naar 3 stuks per deelnemer kunnen. Verders was het goed.

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 09:19
all perfect

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 08:12
Quick to answer, happy to help, solved my issue quickly. Great!

good
Friday the 16th November 2018 at 01:04
Very pleased to have Mathew to stop by our shop for demo of new product. Very helpful. Thank you, Rick Warner

good
Thursday the 15th November 2018 at 21:55
good under standing of the product and ability to help the installer

good
Thursday the 15th November 2018 at 20:10
the rep was kind and courteous. the rep was able to answer my questions and give me the info I needed. thanks for your help.

Important: This website uses cookies. Please click here to view our cookie policy and to prevent this banner from appearing. [close]