Customer comments

Customers who call us are asked to comment on their experience. We generally receive several opinions per day. They are automatically published here without any edits or deletions. We have so far received a total of 23,191. Below are the most recent:

23 good comments are being displayed. To view the latest 25 comments click here.
  • good (23)
  • average (0)
  • poor (2)

good
Sunday the 18th February 2018 at 15:44
Tuurlijk Goed!

good
Sunday the 18th February 2018 at 01:39
Very good performance very informative thank you again for explanations of all that Paxton has to offer I will keep you in mind when an opportunity comes across my desk

good
Saturday the 17th February 2018 at 20:03
Every time I need help someone is there for me! Thank you😃

good
Friday the 16th February 2018 at 16:57
great as always

good
Friday the 16th February 2018 at 16:40
Prompt and helpful service

good
Friday the 16th February 2018 at 15:52
Spot on as usual. First suggestion cured the problem. Many thanks.

good
Friday the 16th February 2018 at 15:23
Heldere en duidelijke uitleg en aandacht voor de klant/relatie

good
Friday the 16th February 2018 at 15:08
Tech support agent was great and quickly gave me the info I requested...took longer to ask for my info to log the call. Had to call because the online info is wrong and missing. Went through the parts finder for 214-326-US returns only a link to Instructions - Multi language RTTE conformity statement.pdf Had to find the product page through google. https://www.paxton-access.com/products.asp?id=&strStage=specification&strFamily=net2&strProduct=214-326-US&strGroup=group-05043 NOTE THAT THE PRODUCT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN THE FREAKING PAXTON PART NUMBER!!!

good
Friday the 16th February 2018 at 13:33
Mon nom c'est : DESCHOMETS

good
Friday the 16th February 2018 at 12:01
A quick call to check stock and I was answered very quick and was given correct information without any delays.

good
Friday the 16th February 2018 at 10:51
Mark was extremely helpful. He was able to answer all of the questions that we posed to him and cleared up all of the misconceptions and issues that we had with Paxton. Mark also offered his personal assistance with any projects we may have in the future and assured us that he will always be willing to assist in any way possible. I left the meeting feeling better equipped and I can now confidently enter into an access control project knowing that I have the support that I need in order to be able to deliver exactly what the client needs. Well done to Mark from Paxton and Melissa from Regal and thank you for taking the time to meet with us.

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 23:36
Great at listening and understanding the question or problem before offering solutions.

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 20:31
My enquiry was dealt with promptly. Time was taken to ensure that my requirements were understood and then a suitable.solution was offered and explained. Many thanks.

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 17:53
The person I talked to understood my question and was knowledgeable about the subject matter. I received an answer to my question.

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 17:02
Very friendly and helpful.

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 15:17
excellent response from both support staff members. Good handover of notes. Knowledgeable, friendly and patient.

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 13:58
Fantastic service. Upon me ordering the wrong equipment for a project, the support team at Paxton quickly helped me to order the correct equipment avoiding any onsite delays. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. 10/10

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 13:43
Amy was most helpful in sorting out my error. Many thanks!

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 12:46
Staff were very helpful on both occasions I called.

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 11:12
Very friendly with professional tonality. Being a first time caller I felt very comfortable on the phone and that is a credit to the Paxton operator. Thank you

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 10:59
Service is good as Always! A+++

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 10:38
Bij het bezoek aan Paxton werd ik heel gastvrij ontvangen en ik had daar tevens een enorm leuk en informatief gesprek.

good
Thursday the 15th February 2018 at 01:14
Joshua Gentner was very helpful

Important: This website uses cookies. Please click here to view our cookie policy and to prevent this banner from appearing. [close]