Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Join our team in Eastbourne where you will support the manufacturing of the company’s existing and new product range through generating effective engineering information, systems, and manufacturing processes. You also implement a successful LEAN manufacturing culture, focussing on continual improvement and elimination/reduction of all wastes by educating the business and removing non-value add waste from business processes.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain processes to support test systems for new and existing products
- Provide a rapid response to fault reports from production, working to diagnose and fix problems with the ability to fault find to board level
- Provide support to project teams for New Product Introduction (NPI)
- To work as part of a project team to prepare in-house test benches to test our product range
- Operate scheduled maintenance and calibration activities to minimise test equipment down-time and be prepared to work flexible hours to minimise system down-time
- Translate design briefs from internal customers to effective solutions
- Produce documentation to support new designs and processes as determined by company procedures and project requirements
- Work within pre-determined project plan timescales and costs.
Skills & Experience
- Schematic capture and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout skills (Proteus & Cadence)
- HND in Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience
- Some experience with Firmware, (C/C++, Assembly) and some Software (.NET/C#), Python and Linux
- Knowledge of testing surface mount technology (SMT) boards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply: If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.