Proximity backbox reader - MIFARE®
- Stunning new design
- Use with Switch2 and Net2
- Multi-format reader
- Reads MIFARE® and Net2 tokens
- Hands free compatible
- Fits onto standard electrical backboxes
- Connections for pre-installed cable on the back of the reader
- A neat solution for interior use on a new build or refitted buildings
Installation - The backbox reader is supplied with rising clamp terminals at the back. The reader cable connects the reader to the control unit. Both the reader and control unit are clearly labelled. The reader is mounted to a standard backbox using the fixing screws provided.
Operation - A token is read by holding it within close proximity to the reader. Once a token has been read the control unit looks up the access permissions of that user. Access is then granted or denied as appropriate. If access is granted the LED flashes green. If access is denied the LED flashes red.