Net2 hands free tokens
- Hands free keyfob from 0.85m to 2.5m read range
- Up to 5m read range with the Long range reader
- Active tokens with replaceable batteries
- Works as a standard passive token with non-hands free readers
- Use with P and KP readers (with the hands free interface) and the Long range reader
- Uses wireless technology
Installation - Hands free tokens will work as a standard token with all PROXIMITY readers. P series readers and KP series keypads equipped with a hands free interface will achieve longer 'hands-free' ranges.
Operation - Hands free tokens work in active and passive modes. They give a range of between 0.85m and 2.5m on any reader equipped with a hands free interface. They work in passive mode with all other Paxton Access proximity readers. The tokens are enrolled onto the Net2 system using the standard desktop reader.