Net2 Entry - Monitor
- Intuitive, colour touchscreen internal monitor
- Can be used via handset for private calls or in hands free mode
- Inbuilt help for ease of use
- Can be wall or desk mounted
- IP and PoE technology for easy expansion
- No need for specialist wiring diagrams
- Video voicemail option
Net2 Entry is a plug and play solution that comes with a range of panel options and is suitable for a wide variety of sites.
The Net2 Entry monitor comes in a smart and simple design to suit a range of interiors, and can be wall or desk mounted.
Installation - Net2 Entry components simply interconnect using Cat5 or standard RJ45 terminated patch cables. Net2 Entry can also utilise existing network infrastructure for simple installation. PoE technology runs power and data along the same cable to avoid the need for separate power supplies.
Operation - A visitor initiates a video call via the bell button on the external panel. Visitor access can be granted via the Net2 Entry monitor, which features an intuitive touchscreen user interface. The internal monitor can be used via either the handset for private calls or in hands free mode.
When connected to Net2, access to the building can be gained by using a PIN, Code and/or proximity token.