Proximity panel mount reader
- Use with Switch2 or Net2
- Designed for use in audio/video entry panels
- Fits neatly behind a 40mm square aperture
- 40mm square is the industry standard size
- Clear polycarbonate cover gives a neat finish
- IPX7 rated - suitable for external use
Installation - The reader is wired as shown on the control unit label. It is designed to fit over 4 posts in a 49mm square formation.
Operation - A token is read by holding it within close proximity to the reader. Once a token has been read the control unit looks up the access permissions of that user. Access is then granted or denied as appropriate. If access is granted the green LED flashes, if access is denied the red LED flashes.