Download the Latest Software, Net2 v5.04
We have updated the Net2 software, see what's new!
- Export to a .csv file - for added convenience and greater accessibility
- Events and unused tokens - display information on user activity within a set period and detect unused tokens
- Access permissions - identify what access permissions users’ or departments have within a system
- User information - compile information that is being held relating to individual user or groups
- Time and date - advanced facilities allow the user to select a period of time to report on
Data protection and strengthened passwords
- Users can be removed from the system and all events associated with them will be deleted
- The options menu now includes an additional security tab enabling advanced security options; Password Strength and Automatic Logout & Event Retention settings
Greater flexibility with custom days
Custom days can now be created using a select date range, this gives greater flexibility to the user allowing them to add multiple dates at a time.
It’s now possible to demo the Net2 software with Net2 Entry and Net2 PaxLock to give customers greater insight into their system.
Double tap events have been restricted to avoid confusion; an event will only display in a report if a valid rule exists for the reader in question and notifications for door forced and door left open alarms can be disabled if they are not required.